Saturday, September 1

Time Is Going By

So, I'm exhausted. Not quite sure why.

Lets see...

Monday... started school. Had a nice chapel, nice lunch, and some of my classes were good. Some are going to pretty hard though. Figured out I have 4,500 pages of required reading (not counting research!), and about 80+ pages of research/essays due. Fun. haha.

Thursday... played a fun German game with some friends. Had a good time.

Friday... black day at Hotchkiss! So hot though... so hot that Tatlock let us wear shorts! He became my hero of the day. I told him in person, and he laughed. But I was serious. Watched 'The Pianist' with Sam. Then played Pit with Amy, Caroline, Sam, Stephen, and Josiah. Had a fun time. Helped Stephen fix his popped tire, and then took random pictures above the school on a hill.

Today... went a served at a VBS-like activity at a church in Ventura. The church was so giving and nice! They showed us so much love. It was a joy to serve alongside them. I helped run a sponge-throw booth (fun!!) and then do puppets with Jillian. A big blessing to serve and get to know some more people.



No comments: