Thursday, September 20

Almost a third






Sorry I've been slow on the updates. It's been pretty crazy. Today I had an exam in 'Emergence of Modern America.' Seemed to go well. Lately it's been lots of school... with some minor crazy times. The top picture was from Hotchkiss tie day. We all dress up and wear ties... fun times. The next few are from a trip to the park. We spent about an hour, got icecream, and ended up having an icecream fight. Hilarious, and so much fun. We all can't wait to do it again sometime. Got to get to know people a little bit better, so that was fun.

Have gotten to know some of the guys on my wing better. I got to talk with my ARA for a while the other day. We walked to Jack n the Box, and just had a nice talk about life and school and whatever. I'm looking forward to getting to know him better. Have gotten to know a couple of the new guys a bit better, too. One is from Canada, and is fun to hang out with and study with. Amy and I joined some others friends last night to study for our exam. Good to study with others and talk and stuff.

This blog is rather boring it seems, but I've got to get back to school...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ice cream fights are cool :) haha looks like you had fun
Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Well said.