Saturday, September 8

HOTCHKISS






So this weekend has been a few days of ups and downs. Friday, we had dorm chapel. Really good. Had kind of a bad day though. But God encouraged me through His Word. I was reminded of God's goodness and grace in our times of need. Friday I spent about 6 hours in the library with Amy studying the Sioux Indians. Not my idea of fun. I don't particularily like their history, and I have a research paper on them. Friday night I went to the volleyball game because my brain was fried. Our school has a Sadie Dawkins Masquerade... and I got asked out! I was happy to get asked. The girl and I have two classes together, and have had fun talking this week. She's really fun and sweet, so I'm sure we'll have an awesome time at the Masquerade! After spending 20 mins at the game, had to go back to studying. Spent another 3 hours studying.

This morning I spent another 5 hours in the library with Amy, Stephen, and Sam. Read 1/2 of a book that's due Tuesday. Still have my Indians to do. My dorm had a Hotchkiss day, and it was a blast!! I am wipped out, but it was well worth it. I've now got to study another probably 3-4 hours tonight, but I'm still happy I went. We played Cabbage Football. So much fun. I caught the winning goal. My friend Amanda and I talked quite a bit... and played the game a little. Enough for my team to win! haha. Played the game where you have to join with others to form a number... say 5, 7, chicken (2 on piggy back), pyramid (5 ... no top) and so on. So much fun. Then, went to In 'N Out. A blast! Met some new people, and had fun with oldies.

Now... it's time to get back to school!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures...thanks for posting them. You and Amy really shouldn't work so hard!
Love you and miss you....Mom, Dad, Elizabeth and Schroeder :)