Saturday, August 25

Back at Masters

Well I'm back at Masters. It's been wild, but good. I'm super tired, so this will be short, hopefully. Tomorrow I will be blessed to return to Placerita Baptist once more.

Yesterday my dad and I got down here in good time. He pretty much did all the work. Thanks Dad! I had to go copy a form before I could move everything in, so he unpacked everything. So good to see some friends. I was blessed to have dinner with my friend John. He will be studying abroad for a semester, so this was my only time to visit. Went down to Skid Row. It was amazing to see God open up different opportunities there. We were encouraged by a fellow Christian where we buy our tacos, and we were also encouraged by several Christians passing out water and tracks downtown. We don't serve from a specific church, or college... we are all servants of God. Brothers and sisters here in the US.

Today I helped my good friend Tyler unpack. We unpacked for maybe 5 hours, but also chatted and caught up. He got married two weeks ago! So excited for him. I love him and his wife so much. They're an amazing example to me. I was so excited to get his call yesterday. We talked almost the whole day. haha. Then, came back to Hotchkiss. Played cards with Stephen and Amy for a bit. Then Amy and I chatted for sometime. Good to bounce ideas back and forth and hear how each others summers went.

Well, I'm exhausted, so good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matthew~ your room looks great! Love the flag.:) We miss you here...
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt,
The room looks great compared to when all the stuff was all over the floor. I also just found your flash drive with the key ring. Let me know if you want us to mail it or just bring it down on the next visit. Had a good time taking you down there, anytime!
Dad