Tuesday, March 4

A busy weekend

The past few days have been amazing... but it's Tuesday and the weekend's craziness is causing me to be tired! haha. So, here's brief update on what happened...

Friday afternoon Amy, Tanner, Valinda, Abi, Meghan and I headed down to Huntington Beach for a Foosball Tournament at Abi's house. We got there early, so Amy and I took a stroll on the beach and walked around downtown Huntington Beach. So fun to be a on beach again! The party was amazing, even though Amy and I got booted out of the game in our first round. Intense! Saturday, did what's called 'Community Day.' Tanner, Stephen and I went to a house and helped clean up their yard. A lot to get done, but it was encouraging to make a difference at least. Went to the intermural soccer game. Then, Amy, Tanner, Valinda and I went to a pizza place called Numero Uno... amazing pizza! HAd a blast. Came back and saw "The Importance of Being Ernest." Then the four of us went out to Starbucks. A great night. Had a very important conversation with a friend who is going through a hard time. Hard night, but it is so encouraging to see the Lord working in his life! Can't write much about the situation, but praise the Lord for his work and grace. I had a difficult time understanding the situation, but Sunday morning the Lord humbled me and I remembered once again his love, grace, and sufficiency. Taught sunday school with Amy. We took our kids for a walk. Went to the Ghetty with a friend and his brother, then came back and did some homework and watched parts of Indiana Jones with Amy. That's a survey of this weekend... Hope you all have a great week!



No comments: