Tuesday, January 29

Blog Night

To start this off... tonight I had a conversation about blogging and realized I hadn't blogged in a bit. So, here I go...

Today was a marvelous day. Went to chapel with friends this morning. Had two very nice classes. In one Sam Erikson talked, and the other was sort of like a tv-trivia game. Went out to the store with Tanner and picked up food to cook tonight... Siona turned 30 at 12:15am today (Tuesday... Happy Birthday Dad!!). I cooked him a lamb and pasta dish. It was great. Tanner and Matt H. ate with us. Our dinner conversation turned into a 2 hour talk on everything from blogging, respect, relationships, to sanctification. It made me laugh hard and think hard. A sweet mix. It was encouraging to spend time with those guys. Then, at midnight, a large group came in and sang happy birthday to him. Loads of fun! Laughed hard for the next 30 mins.

This weekend was great. Went to the snow again on Saturday with my friends Amy, Betsy, Sam, Zach, Caroline and others. What a blast! Sunday, had two nice services at church. Between church services Amy, Betsy, Stephen, Jade, Jesse and I went and hiked 3 miles to a waterfall - and Amy and I jumped in it! I'm not sure what is colder - that waterfall or Lake Tahoe. It was pouring down rain the entire time, but we all had a blast.

This week has just been amazing to continue to see the Lord's goodness. I have been blessed to have several good talks with close friends, and I've definitely seen some friendships strengthened this week. Praise the Lord! The more you know people the more you can love them more deeply. It's hard to push people closer to Christ when you just observe them from a distance.

I'd love to keep writing, but it's 1am. Da Svedanya!

1 comment:

Boggy said...

haha, yeah for conversations about blogging! That is so much fun