Wednesday, July 11

Masters Wedding

So I got my first wedding announcement today. Not a wedding announcement to my family, but just to me. Fun, but strange. To think that one of my friends is getting married is exciting and kind of shocking at the same time. I'm used to older people getting married... not so much people my age. I find turning 21 to be strange. People getting married that are my age isn't young or anything, but it's just sort of crazy to have someone my age tying the knot!

I'm so excited for my friend and his fiancee! They are one of the nicest couples I've met. I hope to model them someday. They love each other and the Lord so much, it's so encouraging just to see them together. I wish I could attend the wedding, but it's in Texas right after I get back from Kazakhstan. But, thankfully they're moving back to SoCal this fall, so I'll get to hang with them sometimes.

No comments: