Wednesday, July 4

First Entry

Welcome to my new blog. I will now post all my thoughts and happenings on this page instead of my old LiveJournal page. I was going through photos to use as my title banner and chose to use all jumping pictures, so I will call my blog Jump. I suppose I could try and think of some deep meaning to put behind it... you know... something cheesy, but I will refrain. Please enjoy whatever is on here. But, if you don't that's alright, too.


Happy Independence Day!


Yesterday was a fun day in San Francisco. Realized I couldn't go into the City again until August, so I decided to call up some friends to see if they wanted to go. Found out it was free day in San Francisco, so we got into the Legion of Honor AND the Modern Museum of Art for free! Woot woot! I hadn't been to the Legion in a decade, and hadn't visited the MOMA in two years, so both were a pleasure to visit. Got some awesome pictures, some of which I'll post here.



At the MOMA.

At the Legion of Honor.

A cool reflection.

No comments: