Friday, October 19

It's Friday

With my friend Caroline.
With Charissa, my friend from Northcreek!
With my friend Tanner and my fellow history bud Jared.

So it's been a week since I've posted. I'm not doing very well at keeping this updated this year. It's been a busy week, and it will continue on this weekend and next week. Thankfully, I'm going to Disneyland for a welcome break tomorrow! I'm super excited for that.
This week's been pretty good. School was pretty brutal this week. I was still blessed to have a few good talks and fun times this week. I think the hard week made me appreciate some things more - conversations with my friends, a comment on my facebook from a friend back home, a call from my mom. Things that normally come and go quickly. Well, it's been a long two days... 7am-2:45am yesterday, and 5:45am-?? today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Matt...know you are Disneyland having fun.
We think it is great you post once a week or so!
Keep those pictures coming. :)
We love you and miss you~
Mom and Dad