Saturday, October 27

Costume Party

So yesterday the weekend started! So excited to be done with the week... it was a brutal week in different ways. Headed down to Huntington Beach for a costume party! SO much fun! Had a really good time hanging out with my best friends. Played the most intense game of bobbing-for-apples. Insane. Completely insane. Was soaked completely. Took a lot of fun pictures, I'll post a few here.
Today I went to "Make a Difference Day" with some of my good friends. We helped clean out a hillside to protect from fires. A lot of work, but good to serve the community and also get to talk to friends. Then, went rock climbing for a couple hours. All of us were exhausted, so we didn't last as long as usual. Now, I'm off to do several hours of homework...





No comments: