Saturday, April 19

Spring Party







Last night our school hosted their annual "Spring Party" at Union Station in Los Angeles. After a very spirited 'dorm day' at school (where Tanner and I sweeped any competition for most dorm spirited!), Hannah, Stephen, Jenna, and I headed down into Los Angeles to go the party.

The room was amazing! It was built in the 20/30s I imagine, and had a bar (stocked with soda and grendine - served to us by our RD's), a huge bar filled with desserts, and huge posh areas to sit down and talk. The four of us met up with my good friends Tanner, Valinda, Matt, Abi, Amanda, Adam, Jimmy, Sarah, Brian, Stacie, Jody, and Ryan. It was a blast! Hannah and I got to go around and mingle, take ridiculous photos, and have a good time being surrounded by my good friends. After the party, most of us headed down to the pier at Santa Monica to hang for a bit. It was a gorgeous night!

Well, now I need to write a 10-page paper on the 1825 Russian Revolution led by the Decembrists. =)

No comments: